Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Cutest System!

So, I too have read about Dave Ramsey's system of cash in the envelope for your weekly expenses.  It makes sense....I don't pay much attention when it comes to spending money on a card.  I realized that I had to change something the other day when I was at Publix and my little girl grabs a coupon and pretends to swipe it in the credit card machine and then grabs the pen to sign!  What am I teaching her?  She never sees Mami pay with actual cash...

I have to say that I am a scrapbooker and when I saw THIS....well now I am actually Excited to try this system out!!! Who says frugal can not be cute? Click on this link and get the free template and step by step instructions!


 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very chic indeed!!
Thanks for sharing your blog with me!!
Michelle @ I Heart Publix!

Mami said...

Michelle,
How wonderful that you are my 1st post! I am just about to blog about your amazing site! Have to do my shopping tonight and then show them how I have done it with your help!