Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free Digital Scrapbook Downloads - Soooo Cute!!

I have been scrapbooking for many years.  I love to do it and have done it in a traditional way.  I have ventured into photobooks but have not really done digital scrapbooking although I have a lot of digital products that I have purchased...(tsk tsk...buying just to have and not because of need....no worries....I am REFORMED!) Scrapbooking is great...it can be a very frugal hobby and yet it can get out of control expensive...TRUST me...I know....

Well, I found this great site, ShabbyPrincess.com,  that offers free digital scrapbook pages that you can download for your personal use!  The pages are adorable and I thought you would enjoy taking a look them.  If you thought about starting to digiscrap then this is a great free way to do so....if you already do....here are some cute layouts to add to your albums.

1 comment:

Mami said...

Thank you for stopping by!