Friday, February 19, 2010

Coupons Galore at Publix

I went to Publix tonight and I think I walked out with more coupons then groceries!  There were more tearpads throughout the store then I have ever seen and there was also this little gem that I walked by...thank goodness my hubby had his eyes open. 
 
The sheets are on a stand alone display (atleast in my Publix)...and the coupons do not expire until 03/21/10.  Other coupons on tearpads throughout the store I found: 
  • Save $1.00 on a dozen eggs with the purchase of 1 spam.  Expires 3/31/10.
  • Free Oreo Cakesters with Purchase of Oreo cookies. Expires 5/31/10.
  • Save $1 on Golden Oreo Cookies (yup combine this with the one above...yummy!). Expires 7/31/10
  • Save $.75 on any pepper sauce flavor from Tabasco brand.  Expires 2/28/10.
  • Green coupon booklet on a tearpad (Save up to $3.00 Now) which includes:
    • Save $1 on one Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese or Fresh Shredded Parmesan (7 oz or larger) any variety.
    • Save $1 on any one Digirono Ultimate Toppings Pizza
    • Save $1 on any 2 Kraft Salad Dressings
  • And the Stock Up & Save Blue booklet with Publix coupons inside....this one is also available online just go HERE.

No comments: