Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Auntie Anne's Pretzel

LONG STORY:
Can we say Yummilicious?  I happen to be an Auntie Anne's Pretzel lover...yes...I said...LOOOOVVVEERRRR!  My thighs can attest to this!  The thing with going to the mall to buy a Cinnamon Sugar pretzel is that it is simply not frugal...and not part of my new way of thinking.  Afterall, my hubby makes delicious pretzels at home and delicious pretzel hotdogs but I confess that because he does not drench them in the buttery "whatever" (As a "food allergy Mami" I have actually read the ingredient to their products at the store...trust me you don't want to know...) they drench the pretzels at Auntie Anne's the Cinnamon Sugar version he makes is not the same...yummy but not YUMMILICIOUS!  The other wonderful thing about this company is that they are "Savvy friendly"...this is what we call eateries/restaurants my daughter can safely eat at. 

Auntie Anne's will make us a pretzel for my daughter fresh. We do have to wait a bit and I do watch them like a hawk to make sure they are not using the same tongs that they dip the other pretzels in... She can eat a plain pretzel or the raisin pretzel and get to enjoy a treat along with her Mami....and that is what makes me an Auntie Anne's LOOOOOVVVVEERRRR!  You make my baby girl happy = you make me happy!

So imagine the delight when I read this deal...at Stockpiling Moms.


SHORT STORY:
Enjoy a FREE Auntie Anne's Pretzel on Saturday, February, 20th from 10 a.m- 3:00 p.m.  - One free original or cinnamon sugar pretzel per person.
Did you notice....ahha....my favorite is going to be FREE!!!

No comments: