Monday, February 15, 2010

Host a Cupcake Party!

The National Foundation of Celiac Awareness has teamed up with Pamela's Products.  My daughter suffers from a severe dairy allergy so I understand what food can do to the body...my dearest friend and her Godmother suffers from a gluten allergy.  When I read about this offer I thought this was a wonderful way to promote awareness of a disease so many have, Celiac disease, while having a fun time!

 

Cupcake parties are a fun, easy and yummy way to support NFCA and raise money and awareness for celiac disease! All you have to do is pick a date and Pamela’s Products will send you the party kit. Then invite everyone you know and let the good times roll! Click Here to go to sign up to host a cupcake party...or HERE to learn about Pamela's Products.

No comments: