Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Swagbucks! Join Here

There is a new code up but hurry there is not much time left to get it!
Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you in the form of Swagbucks (points that can be traded in for prizes.) You can chose from a variety of prizes including gift cards. You get 3 Swagbucks for joining and can win anywhere from 2 – 5 a day if you search until you win in the morning and in the evening.

Join HERE  If you refer someone to Swagbucks, when they win by searching, you win the same amount! It’s awesome!  I have just started using Swagbucks and already have 17 swagbucks...I am already eligible to get some of their smaller prizes but I am going to hold out and collect them all year...You can earn gift cards with them so I want to earn my points and get some gift cards for the holidays!  (My hope is to give a nice contribution of gifts to our local Ronald McDonald House on my daughter's liver transplant anniversary.  I want to do this in honor of our donor angel).  I have put my swagbucks counter on the page so you can keep track with me!

No comments: