Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Valentines....Sweet Valentine Ideas!


Here are some more cute Valentine ideas...I am beyond impressed with the talent of the crafters and to boot the ideas are simple and inexpensive...FRUGALISTA CRAFTERS my Valentine's hat is off to you!

Check this out!  I have to confess...I have never sewed much of anything in my life...maybe if I think back far enough I can think of a time I sewed a button and then there was Home Ec. class in Jr. High when I made a purse...or what was suppose to be a purse.  But when I found this darling site (Marie-Madeline Studio)....I am actually thinking about picking up a needle and thread!  These flowers are precious and the tutorial seems to be easy!

















So maybe you don't have a little girl running around the house in her princess tutu wanting these darling flowers....How about making a darling Valentine's wreath for your home?

Go HERE to All Things Heart and Home and learn how to create this darling Valentine's wreath.
 
What is so wonderful about this beautiful wreath is that it was inspired by another! I just love the way we can inspire each other!  

 
Now, you are probably thinking that I am confused.  You thought I was featuring some creative bloggers that had some ingenious Valentine ideas that were easy on the pocketbook.  Why would I post a picture of Christmas candy canes (I confess...I have a box still in my pantry...I couldn't resist getting the Smarties Candy Cane for a quarter!)...Check out how the Thrifty Groove who turned candy canes into Valentine's decor!


2 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Hi!

thank you so much for featuring my post! I have really been trying to "use what I have" to decorate for Valentine's Day this year. So, far, just a couple of bags of conversation was bought.

Mami said...

I love your creativity!!! Thank you for sharing!!!