Saturday, March 20, 2010

Free Portrait Canvas (pay shipping)

Take your Easter photo & get a free canvas portrait! Make your photo a work of art.
Your first canvas at CanvasPeople is free... you just pay shipping & handling. Or get $55 off a larger size.


I made one of these canvases for my daughter's room during their last free promotion (I did pay the shipping)...I chose a picture of my daughter and Cinderella taken during her Make-A-Wish trip.  I think it came out adorable for her room.  The canvas was not as large as I pictured from their photos but when I went back and read what was ordered it was right on the money.  It was 8 1/2 x 11 - the size of a sheet of printer paper...so keep this in mind when you decide on the picture you want and where you want to place it.   Click HERE for the offer.

No comments: