Friday, March 5, 2010

You Data!

I found something that I think you will like. The company's name is YouData.. They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention.
It's real. They pay. YouData does pay and you can have your funds deposited into your Paypal account as I do.  They pay once a week on Fridays.  I have earned money from them...note...not a lot of money but it also only takes about 5 seconds a week to click on their ads. Once I enrolled it was so super easy to look at the ads.  I haven't had a lot of ads lately...last week they deposited $.10 into my paypal account...but again, it took 5 seconds to look at the ads. You don't even have to read the ad...just click where it says to...super easy!  The ads are based on your demographics so for weeks I don't see many it may be that you do...either way, I think this is an easy program and I know it is legit so I thought I would share with you.
Click HERE to sign up.

No comments: