Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baskin Robbins

Wednesday, April 28th, from 5pm -10pm, Baskin Robbins will be offering their yummy ice creams for 31 pennies!!!  This is their Scoop up the Goodwill promotion to help honor America's firefighters!!  Loving it!! I have a special place in my heart for firefighters...my fave firefighters ever are the Camden, New Jersey Fire Fighters!!! They not only put their lives in jeopardy daily to save others but continually support the Ronald McDonald House in Southern New Jersey..as I like to lovingly refer to as "our Jersey Vacation home" ;)  So, if you run for a cheap yummy scoop be sure to take a little extra to donate to these amazing men and women throughout our nation who put their lives at risk for us daily!

Spreading the love to my Savvy...the Camden, New Jersey Fire Department!  Love them!

No comments: