Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RepairPal

I found a great site that I wanted to pass along to you all. It is called RepairPal.com and it is for auto repair.  For those of you saying, "RepairPal what?" and had not heard of this site like myself until a while ago the site states that it offers an "independent and unbiased auto repair estimate, user ratings and reviews and advice you can't get anywhere else".  This caught my eye because first, we have a car that needs repairs and second, I like free estimates.  I have to admit that when it comes to car repairs my hubby handles it but I wanted to help since I have more time on my hands...assuming my child cooperates with me...today, not so much but she still crashed and has been asleep for a few hours!

A cool feature I liked on this site for "non car types" like me...and to define a "non car type"...it is a person who has no problem driving the car about town while drinking her "liquid gold" i.e. coffee and mouthing all of the Elmo's World songs from her 3 year olds CD as if she was a Grammy nominated artist...okay...that is my definition.

Well, check this out they literally walk you through the process!  Check engine light on no problem..I went over to http://repairpal.com/check-engine-light. I hate to admit this but in Highschool many moons ago I never realized that the "Check Engine" light was not suppose to be on all of the time...yeah...go back to the "non car type" definition above.  Honestly, I am going to hand this project back to my husband but I had to share this site with him and wanted to share with you as well being that I am on my 3rd cup of "liquid gold" for the night...I will be up for a bit..lol

Another little feature that is pretty cool is HERE... you can read common problems, look through questions and answers.  You just have to put in a car model and year.  You can go to an example of a Toyota Camry (2002) as an example over here http://repairpal.com/toyota-camry-2002.

So, I thought I should start featuring some nifty things I find out in the vast cyber world...so BIG and yet so small...as well as featuring the great coupon deals.  What do you think?  Leave me some feedback in the comment section or feel free to email me.  I love to read emails from my readers!!!  My head is getting BIG now...I just called you MY reader!! That comes from hanging with a 3 year old all day...yeah...MINE, MINE, MINE!!!

No comments: