Friday, May 14, 2010

$5 Frugal Friday Food for Others - week 3

This is week 3 of the challenge.  Click HERE to learn more about the challenge.  Last week, I took a picture of the goodies I have in my $5 food for others box but this week I don't have a picture.  I felt terrible last night and still do this morning so I did not get a chance to run to the grocery store...but you know me, I have my list already and my coupons set aside.  I know what will go into the box when I get to the store (or when my hubby does). This week I am adding a bottle of Ensure.  Total price - FREE!  This is a great example of how coupons you don't use can help someone else.  I received a promotional package from Ensure and I knew I would not use it.  I clipped the coupon hoping to be a "Coupon fairy" and leave at the grocery  store by the product.  This is always a nice surprise when I find a coupon from another "Coupon Fairy".  Well, I have decided to use the coupon and make sure it gets put to good use and place it in my box for others.

1 bottle of Ensure..is that going to change the world? My answer to that is yes...to one person it will satisfy them and change their world if even for a few hours.  When you take my one bottle and your one can and my  neighbors one box...it adds up...and that is the point.  How are you doing with the challenge?

No comments: