Thursday, May 6, 2010

Publix - Buy Theirs Get Ours Free

The Publix Buy Theirs Get Ours Promotion is back again this week!  When you buy the national brand item you will get the corresponding Publix brand item for FREE!  This week they are offering the following items (corresponding manufacturer coupons in red):
Lindsay Large Black Olives
     -$1/2 Lindsay Olives products, Any (DND 5) – 05-02-10 RP
     -$1/2 Lindsay Products
PRINT
Heinz Ketchup
Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce

     -$ off Kraft Barbecue Sauce And (2) Participating Kraft Products (A1 Steak Sauce, Kraft Barbecue Sauce, Kraft Salad Dressing, Kraft Easy Mac Cups 4-pack) Tearpad
Limit one deal per customer.  I did this last week with the promo they were running and am putting the Free Publix items in my $5 Frugal Fridays For Others Donation Box...my running total is still $0 out of $5 on my donation items for the week!  Think about adding these items to your donation box.


Thanks, I Heart Publix!

No comments: