Friday, May 21, 2010

We are back!

Hi!!! I missed you!!

My daughter had such a great time at Busch Gardens we decided to extend our trip for one more day....and it did not cost us anymore money.  I went to the front desk at La Quinta to request a room change because our AC leaked water (I discovered this in the middle of the night when I got up).  The front desk manager was nice and we chatted for a bit.  I told her that I would love for the butler on staff to come over and help me pack up to move rooms since I had my 3 year old as my helper...we laughed.  As I was eating my complimentary breakfast (not only were they the cheapest but also free breakfast..WOOHOOO!).  She gave me my new room key (an upgrade...yup...the La Quinta Penthouse..lol and I was told the night stay would be free)....wow!  I was not expecting a free night stay or even an upgrade.  I told her that I appreciated both but it was unexpected...Apparently,  my joking manner and my non-confrontation was also unexpected ....so, as I am sure you heard a thousand times...it does bear repeating...you get more bees with honey then with vinegar :)

I am doing my best to catch up on all of the emails and posts and will commit to do so prior to the end of the weekend.  I have some great reviews and giveaways that will be going up and I will also be announcing the winners to some giveaways as well.  Until then I will start posting all of the awesome deals that I find around the "blogosphere!".  

By the way, I will post the link to the show that featured my little Warrior Princess when the link goes up. 

No comments: