Monday, June 7, 2010

Catch our family tomorrow morning on The Lifetime Channel

I am back...it has been a long rollercoaster week but that is life..right?!  We received some pretty bad news last week and I have to tell you that after getting over the shock I sat down and looked at pictures of my little girl 3 years ago....she was dying and waiting for an organ transplant to save her life.  THAT put things right back into perspective...no one is dying in my household and everyone is relatively healthy and that is what is important....

Timing is everything...I am back and ready to post some wonderful new reviews and giveaways this week as well as those amazing deals that are always being offered!  But...before I start doing that I wanted to let you know that our family is being featured tomorrow on the Lifetime Channel's show, The Balancing Act.  It airs nationwide in the morning at 7 am and it is about the ultimate Gift..The Gift of Life..The Gift a liver donation ...if you happen to catch the show leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Here is the link to promo.

No comments: