Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nickelodeon Fit Coming Soon!!

My Savvy is a HUGE Dora and Diego fan!  Here she is with Dora during her Make-A-Wish trip...we ran clear across Universal to catch Dora before she had to go inside and do more exploring.  She also loves the Backyardigans...I actually think they are adorable too ... I am sharing all this because it explains why I was excited when I read that Wii systems is coming out with a Nickelodeon Fit!!  How cool!!

Check out this info:

2K Play and Nickelodeon are pleased to announce Nickelodeon® Fit, a landmark youth fitness product designed exclusively for the Wii™ system. Scheduled for release this fall, Nickelodeon Fit provides a new way for kids to stay physically active as they exercise and engage with their favorite characters Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and The Backyardigans, all together in a video game for the first time.

Developed in collaboration with physical education and exercise science expert Dr. Jackie Goodway, Nickelodeon Fit features 30 exercise games targeting cardiovascular activity, core muscles, upper and lower body strength, balance, motor skill development and foot and hand-eye coordination. Using either the Wii Remote™ or the Wii Balance Board™ accessory, kids embark in an imaginative array of physically challenging activities. They can jump rope with The Backyardigans, go river rafting with Diego, leap over hurdles with Kai-lan, pogo stick with Dora and even participate in a stamina-building relay race featuring all of the game’s characters

I want this!! I do!!  I hope it comes out at a good price point... I am excited about it...with Savvy's liver transplant the muscles were cut...it is super important for her to work out the core muscles as it is for all of us...just something that I think about a lot.  I am curious, what do you think about this announcement?  Are you excited like me?

No comments: