Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Starbuck's Promotion

I {{{{Love}}}} the Liquid GOLD...I Do!  Starbuck's ... they are my not so secret Lover...YES!  The Frugalista in me wants to deny the love affair I have with Starbuck's because seriously...$4 for a cup of coffee is ridiculous....beyond Ridiculous but then the memory of the beautiful aroma will cross my mind.  The beautiful {White Mocca Latte} color shows up in the rainbow after it rains...the warm feeling I have in my heart for them...oh...there is no explanation on how I can go day by day and simply not marry our local Starbuck's staff...Yeah THE WHOLE STAFF... I LOVE THEM ALL!!!  Okay...so when I read about a Starbuck's promotion...needless to say I love to share with those who share the same feelings I have....  Starbuck's at a discount...my {Love} deepens!

Here it is ... New promotion running at Starbucks right now.  You can buy a drink before 2pm from June 29-October 4 and bring your receipt back in after 2pm and get a Grande cold beverage for $2.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

No comments: