Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To Dutch Oven or Not?

I started Menu Planning Monday on this blog and I have been using my crockpot for a lot of the recipes.  I got the crockpot from CSN.com  only recently  and {frankly} I can not believe how I have been going on and on without a crockpot and I am tickled to now be able to use mine!  Loving it!  I have mentioned CSN.com to you in the past because they have over 200 stores in their network.  Did you know you could get a Dutch Oven from them?  Do you know what a Dutch Oven is?  I have to confess I did not know what a Dutch Oven was so I am curious and I am wondering if this is a situation like my crockpot where I had no idea how much it could help my life in the kitchen.  Do you have a Dutch Oven? Do you want one?  Let me know what you think of this kitchen item....should I invest in one or not?

No comments: