Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Planning Monday





 I have to confess that this week I was having a hard time with the menu plan but I am a huge Food Network fan and have been watching The Next Food Network Star...love this show.  So I got some ideas from the show last night and I hope they work because I am going to try some of these recipes for the first time this week.






Monday - Lemon Chicken with Artichoke Hearts and rice

Tuesday - White Pizza with Chicken, Pesto and Pine Nuts - I am going to attempt a version of this pizza with out the cheese for my daughter....on the Next Food Network Star they showed a version of pizza with mash potatoes on it so I am going to try this out...could be great or a HUGE flop...{thank goodness} I have frozen hot dogs available..just in case.

Wednesday - Meatloaf in the crockpot with a salad

Thursday - Spaghetti and meatballs


Friday - Leftover night

1 comment:

Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

I plan my meals most weeks (it saves a fortune doesn't it?) and I usually post mine on my blog too along with the recipes.

I would love it if you would share your meatloaf recipe with me as I have been dying to try it for ages. You could even do it as a guest post on my blog if you would like to....

My latest meal plan is here if you want to take a look:

http://www.frugalfamily.co.uk/2010/07/this-weeks-frugal-meal-plan-2.html