Saturday, September 18, 2010

I have Winners...but I am a {Stinker}...

Update: I am so sorry but now I have the {boogies}...just dragged myself off the couch to post an update...so sorry...I have taken some Nyquil and I am off to la-la land.

I have winners, Winners, and More WINNERS!  Thing is my daughter woke up with the {boogies} and as a "Mommy blogger" or as I call myself a Mami blogger...boogies come first.

I haven't had time to email and notify the winners so....yup...I am a stinker....I am going to tease you and then tell you that I will be notifying after my Savvy heads to bed...I am so excited for the winners!  

Now, I have to go and brew up some liquid gold and wipe some boogies.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boogies ahould always come first! ;)

Pamela Scott said...

I agree boogies always come first :-)

kalea_kane said...

Oooh bless her heart. Take care of the lil one. Definitely much more important.