Friday, September 24, 2010

Thirty-One Products {Mystery Hostess} Party

Have you heard about Thirty-One products? You can go HERE and check them out! 
My dear friend, Sarah, is a Thirty-One consultant.  Let me tell you a bit about Sarah which will let you know how amazing your customer service will be with her.  I met Sarah at the scariest point of my life.  I met her when I moved out of our home in Florida to stay near my daughter's hospital.

Sarah works at the Ronald McDonald House in New Jersey....she dedicates her life to helping families whose children are chronically ill.  She is a caring and loving young woman who is about to marry the {love} of her life!  Yup....a Wedding...so we all know she needs a little $$ for the wedding expenses.  I know she will be a bit embarrassed that I am sharing all of this about her but sometimes I just think it is nice to know who is at the other end of the computer screen.

Guess what?  We are having a "Mystery Hostess" party!  What does this mean?  It means that if you order a Thirty-One product from Sarah and let her know that you are ordering because you heard about this party on Florida Frugal Family then one of the lucky customers will win all of the hostess incentives!

Yup! Thirty-One consultants hosts parties at home (or online) and the hostess of the party gets to earn some awesome items based on the total sales amount at the end of the party.  In this case...a "Mystery Hostess" will be picked.  Sarah will take the names of all of her customers that ordered because of this post and put them in a hat and then she will pull a name out and that person will receive ALL of the hostess rewards!!  How cool is that?!


Click HERE to go to Sarah's, Thirty-One site.  This party starts today and will end on September 30th so hurry and get your shopping done! Oh...I can't wait to find out who the Mystery Hostess is!

No comments: