Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hershey's and Halloween....Yummy!

How will my family celebrate Halloween with Hershey’s candy...the same way we do most years.  Since Savvy has a dairy allergy this is the candy I save for myself...yeah...I know...I shouldn't but I do!  I pass out some to the Trick or Treaters and I always accidentally leave a bag in the pantry...oops!


And well...as a responsible adult with a child with a milk allergy...I have to separate the chocolate candies and eat them....I just have to ;)


Has anyone "Booed" their neighbor?  I am thinking about doing that this year too....If you have done it, have you ever heard about the person's reaction?  I am just curious.  I can't believe Halloween is almost here...just around the corner!


If you want to check out some super cute Halloween ideas from Hershey's then click HERE.


Disclosure: I am entering a contest with this post and wrote this post to win a Halloween prize pack from Mom Bloggers Club.  For more information you can go here. Just can't get more frugal then to win the Halloween candy you pass out :)

No comments: