A winner has been selected and notified. This Giveaway is Closed. Congratulations to OutnumberedMama!
I went with a girlfriend to watch the screening of Life As We Know It. I walked out of the movie wanting to have Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel placed as guardians of my daughter....seriously, this movie is about a serious subject but it is super cute! The theater was packed and when the movie ended people just started clapping...when does that happen? I simply think Katherine Heigl deserved a standing ovation for managing to look remarkably stunning throughout the entire movie (we won't even discuss the
In the movie there is a cutie patootie who learns how to walk...these are some funny scenes...and with this independence that a child gets well..we all know that is all they want to do. I know I found myself chasing Savvy yesterday going to the park...Here I am pulling her wagon and she jumped out to run to the slide the moment she saw it!
I am thrilled to share with you that I am able to offer a lucky winner a Baby Sherpa product.
A lucky winner will win a Safe2Go plush kiddie karacter harness worth $27 courtesy of Baby Sherpa. These plush harness keeps your child within arm’s reach and features a retractable tether.
The movie is being released today, October 8th. Here is the trailer. I have to share something super cool! I am going to get one of these Safe-2-Go Plush Harnesses as a donation to Mami on a McMission!! How very thoughtful is that!
A lucky winner will win a Safe2Go plush kiddie karacter harness worth $27 courtesy of Baby Sherpa.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (no P.O. boxes).
To Enter (Mandatory):
Let me know what you think of the trailer.
Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Become a Google Friend Connect Public Follower and let me know the name you follow under.
- Become a Google Friend Connect Public Follower of Mami on a McMission.
- Subscribe to the feedburner email updates (top right hand box).
- If you "like" Florida Frugal Family on Facebook.
- Enter another current giveaway on my blog and let me know.
- Leave a thoughtful comment on any non-giveaway post and let me know.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Twitter - Tweet about the giveaway and leave me a comment. You can do this once a day ... please include @FlFrugalFamily in your tweet.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link.
- Grab my button and place it on the sidebar of your blog (leave a comment with URL)
Disclaimer: I will be receiving a product to donate through Mami on a McMission! Thank you for your kindness. I did not receive any other form of compensation. All opinions expressed are my own and your opinions may be different. The PR company representing this movie is responsible for prize fulfillment.