Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tone Up Thursdays....{My Ramblings}

So I should just start this week with my {Confession Corner}.  I did not work out much this week.  Savvy got super sick on Saturday evening and was sick throughout the week up til yesterday.  She is still sick with a cough but not the way she was.  Savvy being the sweet little thing she is decided to share and I got sick.  I am pretty much chalking up last week to a zero week.  I did not work out but I also did not eat terrible...on the other hand I did not each much since I wasn't up to it...so maybe if we stretch our imaginations I was on a ... diet??

I am back to square one....I am heading to the treadmill as soon as I post this.  I will then head to pick up my Savvy and I think I will have Savvy take some pictures for me....they should be {great} shots and next week I will finally show you all the starting point.  I realized that posting a picture of what brownies and stress can do to your body ... I mean of myself at my starting point and then one at my end goal *Imagine Jillian Michael's Here* will be a good way to track my progress...should I do a monthly update?  Do you really want to look at that with your coffee in the morning as you are looking for some coupons and giveaways?  It could help you put down the donut...or maybe even not print out the {freebie} cookie deal I just posted....hmmm....

Is anyone else trying to get in shape?  Do you want to be a cyber workout buddy...we can keep track of each other....

No comments: