Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Extravaganza!

I am looking at my list of sponsors and I am so excited about this event!  I will have a new sponsor up daily so don't forget to enter!

I have some wonderful blogs participating with me and I can tell you that I have had a look at the list of some their sponsors and I am giddy about that too!  Today, I wanted to highlight Exergen Thermometer that OurKidsMom.com is featuring.  I had this thermometer when Savvy was younger and we lost it.  I seriously cried when we lost it because we had to take her temperature ALL of the time to check for fevers when she was pre-transplant...I personally LOVED this thermometer so I was excited to see her hosting a {giveaway}!  Click Here to check it out.






[lights35.png]Don’t forget to check the other blogs participating in the Christmas Wishlist Extravaganza!



                                                  
OurKidsMomAlmost Crazy Coupon Lady
Photobucket


No comments: