Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hard Candy Cosmetics {Review} - Holiday Feature


Featured Item:


Who is the present for?
Teenage girls, young woman and any woman who likes to play with their cosmetics.

Price: Varies
Can you believe that the holidays are almost here?!  I know we all have a lot of planning to do in order to help Santa out so I thought I would share with you a product line that would be a cute stocking stuffer.

I was able to review some products from Hard Candy Cosmetics and have to tell you that they are packaged with a hip design and I think they would appeal to teens who wear make up and 20 somethings and the best thing is that you can find these cosmetics at Walmart  {Super Affordable}!

I received the "Night Out" lipstick.  It is really dark .. a little too dark for me but my hubby thought it was .. to use his words "kinda sexy".  The brand is cute and something I would buy but not the color (for me) but I did not have a choice in color when I received the review products.  I also received "Living Doll" blush which is adorable and a product I used, the "Sailor" eyeliner..again..a product I used.  So, if you are looking for a little affordable stocking stuffer with a hip design check out Hard Candy Cosmetics!

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of a review.  No other form of compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are my own.  Your opinion may be different.

No comments: