Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You Veteran's for your Service...and a Special Thank You to my Dearest Friend....{My Ramblings}

To my dearest friend, Rosalva, who made sure to purchase Savvy's first Build-a-Bear and supervise the "Transplant surgery"....because Savvy's bear would have a beautiful scar on her belly just like Savvy.
To my dearest friend, Rosalva, who flies in from Texas every year to celebrate Savvy's birthday...because she promised she would if she survived.

To my dearest friend, Rosalva, who drove straight through from Texas to take care of Savvy for a few hours simply because I had no one else to turn to.
To my dearest friend, Rosalva, who takes Savvy's calls and has no idea what she is saying but puts a huge smile on her face just because "Madrina Rosie said we were going to pardeee!"
To my dearest friend, Rosalva, who is a spoiler....yeah...I say it to your face too :) and Savvy knows it!  Thank you for loving her, for crying for her, for peeing on a pregnancy test for me to confirm that she WAS real!
To my dearest friend, Rosalva, Thank You for serving your country for 20 years...We admire you.  We honor you.  We love you.  We miss you!


No comments: