Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas Magic is a beautiful collection of stories.
From the publisher:
Mike Morin thought he had found the perfect gift for his fiancée, who is a nurse. Unfortunately, he didn’t know what “nursing pajamas” really were.
Ernie Witham’s family tried to find out whose name he chose in their Secret Santa drawing, but he cleverly fooled them all with false clues and bought a very nice golf club for the lucky recipient – himself!
Barbara Nicks fell through the attic ceiling over her garage while trying to hide a bicycle for her son, injuring herself, the ceiling, the car below, and her pride.
Sometimes the Christmas memories we end up treasuring the most have nothing to do with buying gifts or enjoying holiday luxuries. Christmas is a magical time of year -- a time of family, friends, and traditions -- and a time for great stories, whether they are funny or heartwarming.
If you are interested in purchasing this book, it retails for $14.95. If you want a chance to win this book then simply enter below.
Let me know why you like the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
2 Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Become a Google Friend Connect Public Follower and let me know the name you follow under.
- Subscribe to the feedburner email updates (top right hand box).
- If you "like" Florida Frugal Family on Facebook.
- Enter another current giveaway on my blog and let me know.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter.
- Twitter - Tweet #Win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas Magic @ChickenSoupSoul #giveaway @FlFrugalFamily about the giveaway and leave me a comment. You can do this once a day.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link.
- Grab my button and place it on the sidebar of your blog (leave a comment with URL)
Disclaimer: A copy of the book was received for free for the purpose of the review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.