Sunday, December 26, 2010

Out of Town....{My Ramblings}

I will be out of town with my daughter filming a DVD for the Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA)...they are an amazing non-profit organization that we have been blessed with in our lives.  We will be returning in time to celebrate Savvy's 3rd liver anniversary ... we will celebrate at the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Lauderdale delivering the donations we have collected this year through Mami on a McMission....we have a busy and wonderful schedule this week!

I shall return on January 3rd to begin my "regular" blogging schedule....wishing you a safe and wonderful week!

See you next year :)

1 comment:

Judy B. said...

Ana,
I have nominated you to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. I hope you accept.
http://beachbird2.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-stylish-blogger-award-goes-to.html
Happy New Year.
Judy