Friday, February 4, 2011

Aveda Haircuts...on a budget?!

Well, it is time for me to chop off my hair and donate it to Locks of Love.  I decided to look online to see if I could find a salon that accepts the donation....and guess what I found?!  Aveda has student institutes!  They happen to have one in my area...now, I did know that the Aveda student institutes existed.  I have actually visited one in St. Petersburg and it was an amazing experience.  It was the best...seriously...I wanted my eyebrows wax and got a foot massage, candles, relaxation galore...it was amazing and the price....$10 + tip! 

You do have an instructor come afterwards and ask you how things went and the student is what I believe to be "required" to try to sell you product (but don't must places do this) afterwards.  I called the Aveda Institute and found out that they do accept Locks of Love donations as well....I am excited...and just wanted to share with you in case you were looking for a budget friendly haircut and one of the Aveda Institutes is near you.  You can look up a location near you here.

No comments: