Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CVS Trip 2/23/10

 
Today, I went to CVS to get my deals.  I used my $3 Extracare bucks that I earned from my last trip.  I also had my coupons matched up.  Funny thing, as I was pulling out of the driveway the mailman delivered my bills and within the stack of bills was a nice treat.  A free coupon for a box of Oreo Cakesters from Kraft. Here is my daughter with our goodies...it took me a bit to get her to let go of the box of Lucky Charms in order to take the picture :)
I purchased 3 boxes of cereal using $1 off coupons...leaving them at $.99 each.  I used 3 $1.00 off coupons on the oatmeal and 1 $.75 leaving them at $1.50 for 3 and $1.75 for one...and the free cakesters (who wouldn't love these?).  I paid $6.22!!
I have been couponing since the begin of the year and I am still in awe of how much we can save if we match our coupons to the weekly deals!

Spent $6.22
Saved $31.00

On another AMAZING deal.  I could not let go of the Huggies wipe deal in my head...just couldn't a Huge bag for $2.50 is amazing.  I went to another CVS tonight and YES...there was no signage but I scanned the bags and they each came out at $2.50.  I purchased 7 of them and used my $3 coupon that scanner gave me...so for the price of 2 I got 7!!!!  I think this deal is so good that if at first you don't succeed you should try another CVS!

No comments: