Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Publix Deals

I went to Publix tonight to pick up some Rice milk for my daughter.  Look at the sweet unadvertised deal that I found! The cans of Hormel Chili Master have been reduced to $1.59...and they have a blinkie of coupons right below them with a $1 off coupon for each can...making these cans $.59....sweet deal!

And I found a new coupon in the coupon rack.  It states "Save $2 of any Publix Bakery Bread with the purchase of any flavor of Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals dressing" so keep your eyes peeled for this one too!

4 comments:

Michelle (I Heart Publix) said...

Nice job Ana!! Thanks for sharing with me!!

Unknown said...

Can you say "Hurricane Supply"? :) Thanks for the heads up (from Ft Lauderdale)!

Mami said...

Michelle - Sending you some good deal vibes! :) You Rock!

Mami said...

Frugal Mom - We tried it with spaghetti and it was delicious! Funny thing is that my hubby and I thought the exact same thing...between the Progresso soup on sale this week and the chili..Hurricane supplies are looking great!