Monday, February 1, 2010

Food Network Store is having a good sale!

Today seems to be the day for awesome Email bargains!  I received this email from the FoodNetwork store...(I am obsessed with the Food Network although I am not a good cook...considered going on the show "The Worst Cook in America"...okay I digress...

I happen to own this pan...my hubby is a great cook!  Thank Goodness...and we picked it up somewhere on sale...let me tell you we LOVE it...and I know this is a pretty good deal...it really is used everyday in our house from my burnt eggs (which are great if you add enough hot sauce) to my hubby's amazing couscous!
The FoodNetwork store is having a good sale on sale ... you can check them out here!


Nonstick Everyday Pan with Glass Lid  (10-in.)
Classic Nonstick  by  Calphalon  Save $100 - normally $139.99 on sale for $39.99 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from MBC to say Hey!

Mami said...

Thanks Melissa!