Monday, February 1, 2010

New Jersey Scrappers!

THE LONG STORY:
 
I just received this email....I know you are probably wondering why I live in Florida and am getting emails about a Jersey scrapbooking store....
 
I do live in Florida but travel to Philadelphia because my daughter's medical team is at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia...(I can go on and on about how amazing this hospital is but this post is about scrapbooking!).  Our "vacation" home as we fondly call it is the Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey....(our primary home for a long time in 2006!)  Here is a picture of my beautiful girl having her first birthday party in our "vacation" home...

Well, last time I went up for a doctor's visit my friend took me to a farmer's market...and to my eyes amazement...there was a scrapbooking store in the middle of it!  Well, sadly the store is closing but the good news for the New Jersey Scrapbooking Frugalista is that means....DISCOUNTED ITEMS!!!!!  So here is the info...
 
 
THE SHORT STORY:
 
It's Official...We will be closing our doors FOREVER! 60% off and all paper $0.25!
With all the NEW product arriving in Burlington will be brining new items over to close out weekly!
 
Scrap That! in the Columbus Farmers Market is opened 4 days a week and offers a huge selection of embellishments, paper, adhesives, tools, albums and more. We also offer thousands of beads at better than reasonable prices. We have Svowarzki Crystal, gemstones, glass and acrylic bead strands as well as plastic pony beads. To compliment this we have all the tools and findings you will need to complete your beading projects.
 
Scrap That!
2919 Route 206 South
Columbus Farmers Market
Columbus, NJ 08022
609-267-8785

No comments: