Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Savvy Valentine Ideas!

This is such a simple and sweet idea.  I think most mom's have the stuff for this project in their homes already...that is why I really like this idea...and it is toddler friendly too!

Click HERE for to go to this crafty ladies site and get the "How To" on this Cute wall Decor! And guess what she made these from??? I tell ya she is crafty and frugal!  These are shirt boxes!! Yup simple shirt boxes leftover from the holidays I am sure...but if you don't have leftover shirt boxes how about trying it out with shoe boxes?  Hmmm....I might have a version of this little masterpiece hanging in my home this week!


Now, Queen of the Castle is truly a Queen of the crafts!  She has sooooo many adorable Valentine ideas I would suggest warming up a cup of tea and sitting down to enjoy her blog!

Here is an idea I just adore...what a great Valentine's gift for your little one!

 
You know what is so great about this...it is inspired by someone else's idea...maybe she will inspire you!  Let me know if she does!
Now, my little girl is 3 and she is my little Picasso but we are still working on circles...which I think she is doing a great job on! So when I saw this cute little project I just had to share...I can just imagine how proud her little self would be when we finished! 

No comments: