Saturday, February 20, 2010

Publix deal with Kraft Mac & Cheese

 Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is an Essential Item priced at .59¢ each.  Use THIS $1/5 coupon to bring that price to .39¢ per box.  

On a personal note: This is not a product we eat in our home.  My daughter LOVES pasta but is allergic to dairy products so this would just be torture for her if I made it....oh...who is kidding who? If my husband made it for dinner ..lol  Since this is such a great deal and easy meal to prepare I will purchase this and place it in our donation box for our local food pantry.  With all of the money I am saving each week to spend a few dollars using the same money saving principles can mean a lot to someone who is need today...and who knows when we are the ones in need...they maybe the ones to lift us up.

Thanks to I Heart Publix for this deal!

No comments: