Saturday, February 20, 2010

Conagra Foods Coupon

Conagra Foods has a lot of coupons on their Recession Payback site and the coupons goes great with this weeks deals at Publix.  Now, you do have to go through a play the game in order to get to the coupon portion so you may want to open up a second window if you want to print a few coupons.  Go HERE!

Hunts coupon = Save $1 off 3 Hunts products (I plan to use this on tomatoe sauce and score them for free!) - I was able to print 4 coupons before it told me I had reached my limit.

Chef Boyardee -= Save $.50 off 2 - there is no sale listed in the Publix flyer but I noticed a display with a sale price at the Publix today...so I am going to take the coupon and check out the final deal tomorrow. This may just be a local deal or specific to the store I shop at. I was able to print 4 coupons before it told me I had reached my limit.


*There is a Peter Pan peanut butter character but I did not have it as a choice to print when I got to that category but if you do....Peter Pan is on sale this week 2 for $6. If you are printing multiple coupons as I have you may want to open different windows and let the game proceed on its own this will save you time.

No comments: