Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today's Publix Shopping Trip

YEA...Looking at all of our Savings!

I was coupon stalker lady at the grocery store...yes, I admit it!  I saw women with their coupons and list and immediately started to ask them if they saw the coupon books up front with Publix coupons they can match up to manufacturer coupons.   Yup...but it was pretty cool to see that they were excited to hear about how they could coupon better and save more money!  So...coupon stalker lady hit the Publix again!  I can't seem to help myself...I just so enjoy the deals we are getting I want everyone to know and enjoy the same deals!

So here is my daughter with all of the goodies we got today.  She has her eyes set on the Oreo cookies we bought...They are on sale for $1.99 and I used the coupon on a tearpad to save $1.00 on Golden Oreo's and then another coupon on another tearpad for Free Oreo Cakesters with the purchase of Oreo cookies....so for $.99 we bought a package of my daughter's fave, double stuffed Oreos, and a box of Oreo Cakesters for her Papi to take to work...not a bad treat for my two loves!

For a complete list of this week's Publix savings and coupon match-ups Go HERE.
The Grand total today was:$41.01
Savings: $93.28  !!! 

No comments: