Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Deeply Discounted Magazine Subscriptions

I think the couponing angels heard my call!  I mentioned here that I was waiting for a great deal on All You magazine to purchase a subscription because of all the coupons the magazine has....well, HERE it is!

I have an awesome offer for Florida Frugal Family Readers!!! If you use THIS LINK from now until March 15th you will receive a $12 credit on your subscription!!!  This is a promotion that has been offered to me for my readers.  I have also been offered $3 for each subscription (renewals included!) generated through my site.  I was told that I can share this information or not....I am sharing it.  I want you to know that I will get $3 per subscription from this promotion and I want you to know that I will use any money generated from this for my M.O.M. Mami on a McMission goal.  It will go towards the purchase of the "Welcome Wagon" and toys for the Ronald McDonald House and if it is a super successful promotion (This cause is so dear to my heart...Please Tell your friends!!!) monies will go toward Lisa's Love Birthday Bags.  My Mami on a McMission site is being developed but the goal is to purchase the "Welcome Wagon" and donate it on 12/29/2010...my daughter's liver anniversary to be done in honor of our donor angel. I will update you on the total funds raised when I receive the total!

This Promotion is open to residents of the United States. Please allow 6-8 weeks for magazine delivery.  Renewals count as well!! Simply input subscriber information EXACTLY as it appears on current
subscription and new purchase will renew where your previous one leaves off!


For this Deal click HERE!


All You (40 monthly issue) - normal newsstand price $2.49 each.  Florida Frugal Family Readers
pay only $0.70 per issue.  You will NOT find a cheaper price on this
fantastic, coupon filled magazine.

There are other choices of magazines available and if you use the link you will get the credit issued and I will receive the funds to help the "Welcome Wagon" these are some examples:

Sport's Illustrated
(60 weekly issues) - normal newsstand price
approximately $4.59 each.  YOUR READERS pay only $0.46 per issue.  This
subscription also come with a free cooler tote.

Woman's Day (68 tri-weekly issues) - normal newsstand price $2.79 each.
YOUR READERS pay only $0.41 per issue.


Entertainment Weekly (110 weekly issues) - normal newsstand price about
$4.05 per issue.  YOUR READERS pay only $0.25 per issue.  Also comes with a
free cooler tote.



If you would like to pay by check, simply make check payable to : CampusFundraiser.  Make it out in the amount of $28 for each purchase and send to 144 Turnpike Rd. Suite 240
Southborough, MA 01772.  Please put "Florida Frugal Family" in memo line or
on envelope.

No comments: