Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Living Organized: Proven Steps for a Clutter-Free and Beautiful Home by Sandra Felton.

I don't have a Kindle but I think I really want one now...specifically so I could read this book!  I know, I know, you shouldn't judge a book by its' cover...but frankly, I have!  Look how beautiful those towels look.  Oh, to have bathroom towels all perfectly lined up like this.  I think I would feel the need to invite the neighbors over and force them to oooohhhh and ahhhhhhh over my beautiful towels.  Granted, they wouldn't return to my home so maybe I will just invite the neighbors I don't like so much.  Well, maybe it is not the Kindle I want but the housekeeper.  Either way, I have neither!  Bummer! I did digress a bit... I know, I know I can download the application and read it on my PC but when on the computer I would rather read some good bloggers.

If you do have a Kindle this one is for you! Download a free copy of Living Organized: Proven Steps for a Clutter-Free and Beautiful Home by Sandra Felton.
This ebook is specifically for Kindles, but you can go here to download a free application which enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

No comments: