Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Topsy Turvy Planters $6.99 SHIPPED!

Is it crazy that it is almost 2 am and I am super excited about this Strawberry Topsy Turvy?  Seriously, is it normal to get this excited about something that looks so odd?  I think I am going to go for it and get one and if I don't get off line I may have to order the tomato one too!  I just can't stop thinking about how cool my 3 year old little girl is going to think this is....Hmmm..does anyone own one?  How many fruits really come out of these things???  Well, here are the links to my latest 2 am obsession!


The Country Store has their Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter for $5.99. Use code 9763 to get shipping for only $1, making it $6.99 shipped.

Don’t forget to go through ShopAtHome for 6% Cashback added to your account or Ebates for 5% Cashback added to that account. (Just search for The Country Store if you go through either of those.)

They sell a Strawberry Topsy Turvy Planter for $7.99 as we;;. So if tomatoes aren’t your thing, you could get one of those for $8.99 shipped instead. Just use the same code of 9763 to get the $1 Shipping. (Note: The $1 shipping is for the whole order, not just one item.)
Thanks, Coupon Geek!

No comments: