Thursday, April 29, 2010

Personal Information Online

ATTENTION EVERYONE---There's a site called Spokeo.com that's a new online phone book w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, etc. You can remove yourself by first searching for yourself on their site to find the URL of your page and going to the Privacy button on the bottom of their page to remove yourself. 

I got this notice through facebook and kinda went over thinking it was a spoof...I am disturbed to tell you it is not.  Although this is not a "Coupon Deal", I believe this is something you should be aware of.

2 comments:

NovemberSunflower AND StaciandherScorpios said...

This is extremely disturbing. However, none of my information was all that accurate, thank goodness. I have taken myself off of there. Thanks for the heads up!

Mami said...

Much of my personal information was not correct but I did find my mother's home number listed correctly and that was so bothersome. I am glad to hear that you were able to take yourself off of the list.