Friday, May 7, 2010

$5 Frugal Food For Others Challenge - Week 2

So, I told you HERE about the FREE Oreo Cakesters I scored at CVS to start of the $5 Frugal Food Challenge.  I am excited about the deals I got this week.  I was able to snag some Ragu (BOGO) and FREE Publix pasta to add to my box.  For those of you are thinking...what the heck is she talking about?  Well, I posted HERE about challenging ourselves to donate just $5 this month towards our local food pantry BUT the challenge is to get as much food with the $5 as you can stretch out with your couponing skills!  I am so excited to hear from you guys to see how you are doing with the challenge!  I still have 32 cents left...in case you are wondering I chose not to include sales tax into my food challenge it was just easier for me to keep track of a running total this way..certainly it is up to you to decide if you want to include this in your $5 total.


1 comment:

Amanda Tempel said...

Hey There!
I am a new follower from MBC :)

http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com