Thursday, June 17, 2010

$25 off your first purchase at Kidelicious!

I got the following email ... I had never heard of this store and thought it may be a scamorama (a scam) but then I logged onto Hip2Save and learned it is a legit deal.  Turns out they are opening up a store and they want to gather some info.  It sounds super cool because it looks like the focus is nutrition and allergy sensitive foods for kids! Feel free to use the link and get the $25 gift code.  I filled out the survey and I got mine...I just have to write a reminder so I don't forget to use it!
 
******  has invited you to get $25 off your first purchase at Kidelicious.com by participating in our online survey. We are creating the largest online kids' food store where you can shop for all the major brands plus a wide range of hard to find items and healthier options.
Take the survey today and make your opinion count.

Click to take the survey
www.kidelicious.com/survey

Kidelicious is slated to open January, 2011.

No comments: