Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a new blog... A Savvy Heart

I have a new blog and I would love for you to stop by and join me in my journey...

My first post:
I want to run the Boston Marathon in 2 years to raise funds for the American Liver Foundation.  Thing is...I don't even run to the mailbox.

My daughter, Savannah,  was born with Biliary Atresia.  She fought for her life every single day.  She received the "Gift of Life", her liver transplant on December 29, 2007.   How did I manage to live through this ordeal?  I always felt I had 2 choices....crack or carbs.  I chose carbs.  This is why I am where I am today.  The three letter "F" word will NEVER be used on this blog because lets face it...every pound I am carrying is due to my trying to cope with my baby girl fighting for her life.  I coped...so it worked!  NOW, it is time to cope in a healthy way...

No comments: