Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Well thanks to our friend sending us home with a bunch of yummy leftover side dishes from the baby shower I do not have to cook on Monday!  Monday will be leftover day....leaving me a 4 day menu plan.  I have to tell ya I had some {Delicious} food today and can not help but share that I had "Beer in the Rear" chicken for the first time!  As funny as the name is and as funny as it looked when the beer is being popped out of the chicken...I LOVED it!  So I am going to post that up for Monday's menu in case anyone wanted to try something different.   

Monday - Beer in the Rear chicken (I have not tried this recipe but I found one HERE done by my beloved Paula Deen.)
Tuesday - Vegetable Chili and Cornbread - This is an inexpensive meal for us because I have many of these ingredients in my pantry already. 
Wednesday - Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and rice) with some plantains
Thursday - Burritos made with leftovers from the Arroz con Pollo.
Friday - Breakfast for dinner....I love breakfast foods and on Friday I think I am going to give my little girl a bubble bath early and have her put her pj's on so we can greet Papi with breakfast for dinner...eggs, bacon, and hash browns.

No comments: