Monday, August 9, 2010

Pinecone Research

I do the Pinecone Research surveys and receive a $3 check for each completed survey.  I know that is an odd number but it is what it is and I love getting the checks...yup...they don't add them up...they send you a $3 check each and every time.  This is my "treat" money.  The surveys come at random times and no...you won't get rich but heck...it is easy $$..so I was thrilled to read that they are looking for more members to join.  Oh...and I have received {free} products to test out..this is Super Cool!  You have to agree to keep the product information confidential since they are test products about to hit the market and they want your feedback...again..super easy and legit!

If you are between the ages of 18-24 you can apply. Pinecone Research is currently looking for new Consumer Research Panel members in this age range.To apply, just head on over here and fill out your info. Hopefully lots of you will qualify!

Thanks, Hips to Save!

No comments: