Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TinkerBell and The Great Fairy Rescue {Review}

Savvy told me that she wanted to go and see TinkerBell and drink the {Big} blue juice and that is when I knew that Santa will bringing her this video for Christmas.  Disney will be releasing TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue on September 21st and it is making my Santa's holiday list.

Savvy and I had the pleasure to screen this adorable movie 2 weeks ago and we loved it!  I wasn't sure if Savvy would sit through the entire movie especially since I treated her to a blue icee at the movie theater (the {Big} blue juice) but she sat through the whole movie...well at times she jumped out of her seat to exclaim excitement about a scene and her desire to fly like Tink.  I tried to shush her a few times as not to be rude to the others sitting next to us but then I realized that ALL of the kids in the theater were just as excited as she was and just decided to chill and let her be ... 3.   Her excitement was so contagious....I am not sure if I loved the movie because it is an absolutely adorable film or because seeing it through Savvy's eyes and wanting to fly with Tink just made things extra special!

The animation in this movie is amazing but then aren't all things Disney?!  Click HERE to see a preview for yourself...absolutely {Darling}! This movie is just delightful and I look forward to watching the DVD at home over...and over...and over again.

Disclosure:  I was provided screening tickets to the movie free of charge.  No other form of compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are my own.  Your opinions may be different.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad she made it through her movie theater experience. I'm sure my three year old would have managed as well with Tink on the big screen. I will have to look for this when the DVD comes out. My daughter LOVES Tink

HBrummett said...

I love seeing kids so excited to see a movie! My daughter loves Tinkerbell! I can't wait to see this!

Katie said...

I saw the preview of this and I wanted to watch it!!! Thanks for the great review. I may just have to get this for my daughter (wink wink)!