Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halo T-Shirt by Little Lamb Kidz {Review}


From The Little Lamb Kidz Press Release:


What happens when a child is first exposed to children of other faiths?  Without proper guidance, confusion and conflict can set in. Little Lamb Properties, LLC and its New Spiritual Child Development™ program provides an avenue to introduce your child to the existence of other faiths in ways that foster respect and understanding. Scripture and beliefs unique to any one religion are left at the door. One way this is accomplished is through a series of fun-loving media characters of multiple faiths that behave and interact like children – they laugh, they live and they love their pals without prejudice or fear.

The goal of Little Lamb Properties is relatively simple in concept, yet at the same time, quite powerful. They aspire to reach all children, of all faiths and backgrounds, and help them develop strong spiritual roots which will guide them and ground them for years to come. 

I  have to tell you I barely finished reading the last sentence before I sent my email out....I have such a {Strong} faith in God.  I am Catholic.  With this said I have such a respect for people and the different faiths that we all carry in our hearts.  I in no way want to make this post about who is right and who is wrong and that is what this company is about and that is what I love about them...they are simply stating that we should respect one another and each others religious convictions...and I love that.  That is the message I will raise Savvy with.  We can love each other and not share the same faith.  Afterall, isn't the faith I believe in based on loving thy neighbor...well...I don't believe there was an asterisk stating that thy neighbor had to believe what I believe in.

As if that wasn't enough for me to go bonkers about this company then I learn that they sell The Halo Commemorative T-Shirt and a portion of the profits goes to the Smile Train.  The Smile Train is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children with cleft lip and palates throughout the world...talk about loving thy neighbor!

The shirt is a nice quality shirt which I will proudly allow Savvy to wear.  She is my angel and the Halo on the shirt represents that to me...she has angels watching over her...I truly believe this and the Halo shirt represent that to me as well...and I like what the company stands for.
Check out this awesome company at thehalo.littlelambkidz.com.

Disclaimer: I received this shirt for the purpose of the review.  No other form of compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are my own and your opinions may be different.

2 comments:

Blissful Reviews said...

This is such a great product. I know too many people who are disrespectful and hateful when it comes to understanding other peoples beliefs. I think it's important to teach children to be accepting but also keeping true to themselves!

Katie said...

Wow. What a beautiful message from you and from the company. If every one shared that same ideal (no asterisk) then we would be one big happy family. Great review, great company.