Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Menu Planning

I hope you had a great weekend!  We had such lovely weather in our area that is was almost impossible not to have a wonderful time.  We did a lot of yard work on Saturday and spent the day with friends on Sunday ... the wonderful thing is that the weather is cooling down (yeah...we are sleeping with open windows and how lovely to get a cool breeze!)...and I do recognize that {cooling} down is a matter of perspective...I did grow up in Maryland so I remember the really chilly October nights :)

Since the weather was cool my hubby made some yummy chili to take to our friends house and I loved it so we are certainly having it again this week!  And we took advantage of the amazing Mueller's pasta sale.  They are currently BOGO at Publix and with the $2 off of 5 coupon they work out to be 31 cents a piece! This coupon is no longer available on the Mueller's site. So...pasta in the menu this week and some for the stockpile and some for $5 Frugal Fridays for Others contribution for the week.




Monday - Grilled chicken and Penne pasta

Tuesday- Pasta and meatballs hubby made a special request

Wednesday - Chili

Thursday - Empanadas - I will be posting a video on how to make these tomorrow.

Friday - Home-made pizza

No comments: